General & Administrative
- Membership Renewal/Transfer Form
- Use this form to pay your annual dues, to reinstate your membership if it has lapsed, or to transfer your membership from another lodge. Dues are $10 a year if paid by Feb. 28, or $20 thereafter.Note regarding Reinstatements: You have until February 28 to renew your membership in the lodge without penalty if your dues the previous year were up-to-date. After February 28, there is a $10 reinstatement fee added to the $10 annual dues. It does not matter how many months or years your dues were lapsed…the total cost to become up-to-date is $20 ($10 reinstatement + $10 dues).Note regarding Transfers: If you can provide evidence that your membership in your last lodge is up-to-date, then you only need to pay this year’s Na Tsi Hi dues ($10). If your membership in your last lodge has lapsed, then you need to pay $20 ($10 reinstatement + $10 dues). To transfer into our lodge, you must present evidence of your membership in the OA, and also what your “honor” level was. Such evidence might be an OA membership card, a letter from your last lodge, knowledge of the ceremonies, etc.
- Order of the Arrow History and Fact Sheet
- OA Troop/Team Representative Registration Form
- Form for a Scoutmaster to send to the Unit Relations committee to update the information about his unit’s OA Troop Representative (or OA Team Representative).
Awards & Honors
- Trail to Brotherhood
- We do not use a specific form to apply for Brotherhood, but this file tells you everything you need to know. You can also check out the Brotherhood FAQfor more information about becoming a Brotherhood member. You can go for Brotherhood at the Spring Fellowship, Spring Pow Wow, Fall Pow Wow, or during summer camp at Forestburg. And best of all, our lodge does not charge any fee to become Brotherhood!
- Vigil Honor Nomination Form
- Use this form to nominate a deserving brother for the Vigil Honor. The nominee must be a Brotherhood member in good standing in the lodge, and have received the Brotherhood Honor at least 2 years ago. Nomination forms may be sent to the council service center. The selection committee requests that nominations be sent by March 1.
- Founder’s Award Nomination Form
- Use this form to nominate a deserving brother for the Founder’s Award. This is a national-level award which our lodge can present to 2 Brothers each year. The nominee must have demonstrated the highest ideals of Scouting and the Order. This award is presented annually at the Winter Banquet. Nomination forms may be sent to the council service center. Nominations are due by October 1st.
- Eagle Feather Award
- This is a special Na Tsi Hi award. The eagle feather award is a way for the lodge chief to thank a brother for any outstanding contribution. Contributions can take many forms and the chief will decide when to recognize a brother whose efforts have benefited the lodge. The chief will make several presentations during his tenure. You can also make the chief aware of brothers who have made outstanding contributions. We do not have a nomination form for this award. However, if you think someone is deserving, make a recommendation to the Chief. The feather is pictured on the right.
- Distinguished Service Award Nomination Form
- Use this form to nominate a deserving brother for the Distinguished Service Award. This award recognizes Arrowmen who have rendered distinguished and outstanding service to the Order on a sectional, regional, or national basis.
- James E. West Fellowship Award
- An institution is the lengthened shadow of one man.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
This award recognizes donations made by individuals or groups to the local council’s endowment fund. The donation may be given by a group to honor a fellow Scout or Scouter. The award is named for James E. West, who was appointed Chief Scout Executive in 1910. James E. West led the Boy Scouts of America through its first three decades as it grew into a strong national organization.
There can be no finer honor paid to a Scouter than to be named a James E. West Fellow, indicating that the recipient has the same spirit and dedication to Scouting as did James E. West. Those who are recognized by the James E. West Fellowship Award will cast their own lengthened shadow as they help ensure the future of our Scouting legacy through financial stability.
For many years Na Tsi Hi had bestowed honorary life memberships as a way to recognize outstanding individuals whose positive influence on young Arrowmen was both broad and lasting and whose long-term dedication and service had significantly benefited Na Tsi Hi Lodge. Often times the life membership honor was presented on the occasion of that individual leaving the lodge or leaving the position in which they had prominently served. In that way it was similar to a lifetime achievement award. Order of the Arrow guidelines do not acknowledge life memberships and our lodge chose to begin a new tradition by bestowing the James E. West Fellowship Award which now serves the same purpose. The James E. West Fellowship Award shall be presented when circumstances and the Arrowman merit such recognition. The list of Na Tsi Hi Life Members and James E. West Fellows can be found here.
- Deposit Form
- Form to use when depositing money collected for the lodge (such as event on-site registration, quartermaster sales, etc.).
- Expense Reimbursement/Check Request Form
- Form to use when a check is needed to reimburse for a lodge expense. Please note that this form must be approved by the Staff Adviser, and allow at least 2 weeks for processing.
- Unit Election Kit
- Complete Election Kit
- The complete election kit, including youth and adult forms. Everything a Scoutmaster/OA Troop Rep. needs to ensure a successful election.
- Election Kit Cover Letter
- The cover letter in the election kit, from the Unit Relations committee chairman.
- Election Guidelines
- Instructions for the Scoutmaster explaining how the OA election is to be conducted. We recommend that the Scoutmaster read this a few days before the election.
- Election and Callout Ceremony Scripts
- A script which may be used by the OA Troop/Team Representative or Election Team member conducting the election. Plus a simple callout ceremony script.
- Youth Election Form
- This form is to be legibly filed out by the unit’s OA Troop/Team Representative or the Election Team representative who conduts the OA election. It must be signed by the Scoutmaster. Signed Election forms should be sent to the Unit Relations Chariman and Unit Relations Advisor via email, or 2 paper copies may be dropped at the council service center. The forms must be turned in by April 15 so the candidates can recive Pow Wow information
- Adult Nomination Form
- This form is to be filled out and signed by the Committee Chairman and Scoutmaster. This form may also be used by district Chairmen and council-level volunteers/professionals to nominate adults for membership in the OA. Nomination forms should be sent to the council service center, and are due by April 15.
- This is the artwork master for the election kit envelope.
- District/Council Scouter Nomination Guidelines
- Instructions for nominating Scouters to the OA who are primarily active at the district or council level. Nominations for these Scouters are accepted from the district chairmen, council president, and the professional staff. The same Adult Nomination Form as in the unit election packet should be used.
Additional forms are available on the National OA web site’s Forms Page .