The following training videos are for the OA Troop Representative and Adviser. To make the most of the presentations, please print out the Election Guidelines and Unit Election Report documents to have while watching the presentations.
Election related Forms
This ZIP file contains all of the documents listed below.
- This letter from the Lodge Chief explains Unit Elections for the Order of the Arrow
- This document explains the entire process for conducting a Unit Election. Included is the Election and Callout Ceremony Script which should be followed, as is
- Page 1 of this form is to be legibly filled out, scanned, and emailed back as directed. Please use the MS Excel file below to provide complete information on those that were elected. In the event that the form cannot be scanned and emailed, then neatly complete all pages of this document and mail to the Council Service Center.
- Once the Unit Election is over, the Unit Leader should complete this form, with all of the necessary information on the youth that were elected, and email back as directed.
- This letter from the Lodge Adviser explains the nominating process for potential adult candidates
- This form is to be filled out and signed by the Committee Chair and Unit Leader. This form is also used by District Chairs and Council-level volunteers/professionals wishing to nominate adults for possible membership in the OA. Completed forms must be returned as directed by the deadline.
This document contains all of the information an elected candidate needs in order to prepare for an Induction Weekend. Included is a form to