The membership committee maintains the records of Na Tsi Hi lodge. This consists of over 2,400 members in OA Lodgemaster.
We use our database for many purposes:
- Provide mailing labels to the Publications committee.
- Send annual dues notices.
- Send any other special mailings.
- Maintain committee assignments.
- Compile candidate lists from unit election returns.
- Issue membership cards.
- Maintain lodge member phone and email information.
- Identify potential candidates for the Brotherhood and Vigil Honors.
The Membership Committee could use a serious group of computer-literate Brothers at each major lodge event to help maintain the database.